xoves, 18 de xuño de 2015

Amor fou coa cidade


While we look at Los Angeles as the epitome of objectification of beauty- women, men and bodies, the perception of perfection, ugliness, and success- our city is stereotyped.  Yet past it's superficiality there is so much history to this wonderful city. In the quest for these absolutes, you may come to the conclusion that in reality they don't exist. It is in the cliché beauty.  It is in the labor of the factories.  And, I fell in love with my factory; it's grittiness so open and raw.  I would drive around Boyle Heights after work and came to love the East side of Los Angeles too.

Lily Flores 

Eric Nelson:  I have one more question for you. What personally keeps you in Los Angeles?
Kate Durbin:  Los Angeles is my muse.



Subiume o champán, Berta.
Madrid non existe cando me alonxo dela.
Fasme falar e redescubro cánto a amo
pero iste é un amor imposíbel.

*
Dende cándo me interesa a min o práctico
e non o fou?

Dende cándo?
Para qué?
Ata cándo?

Ningún comentario:

Publicar un comentario